E-32-F and J-32-F
Primarily used to load and unload railcars through open domes in installations where the cars can be accurately spotted. The single arm configuration can also be used for tank truck applications. Some allowance for mis-spotting is possible with the single arm and increases as the diameter of the hatch opening increases.
This simple arm incorporates only three swivel planes of rotation and is designed for use in top loading installations where the vehicle is located at a fixed distance from the riser pipe. The two swivel planes at the inlet permit both up-and-down and side-to-side movement of the assembly, and the third swivel plane allows the drop pipe to remain vertical.
Valves can be located inboard or outboard to facilitate loading. With a valve located outboard, drippage of viscous products after loading can be minimized.
The single arm loader is adaptable to tight fill or closed system loading when equipped with additional swivel planes of rotation and/or drop hose, along with required outboard coupling, union or fitting.
- Available in 2″, 3″ and 4″
- Available in carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum and special alloys
- Choice of flanged, threaded or all-welded construction
- Adaptable to tight-fill or closed system loading when equipped with additional swivel planes of rotation and/or drop hose; along with required outboard coupling, union or fitting
- Rail or truck applications
- Smooth, easy operation