This spring balanced hose loader offers the same advantages as the conventional “A”-frame arm except flexible hose is used instead of rigid piping on the secondary arm.
Mounting heights for this style arm are shorter than those required for other hose loaders. This arm can be staggered to achieve crossover and conformance to the API envelope requirements. “A”-frame hose loaders are normally stored in an upright, near vertical position making it possible to load from both sides of the island.
In addition to bottom loading, the “A”-framehose loader is often used as a vapor arm in fuel terminals and can be adapted for use in top loading and unloading applications.
Minimum recommended drop hose length is approximately 60″.
- Use as a vapor arm
- Easily stored away from vehicles
- For multiple product applications it can be mounted close to another arm
- Can be safely stored to provide for safe clearance of vehicles
- Crossover can easily be achieved
- Low riser mounting height
- Available in 2″, 3″ and 4″
- Available in steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and specialty alloys
- Choice of flanged, threaded or all welded construction