The OPW Kamvalok® Transport Series Dry Disconnect Couplings are used on multi-compartment petroleum, solvent and chemical product delivery trucks with an on-board pumping unit.
- Spill Protection – Helps to reduce the hazard potential of spilled liquid during the connection/disconnection process. Special automatic shut-off design minimizes product loss in the event of an accidental disconnection.
- Ease Of Use – The built-in elbow/swivel design provides freedom of movement when used with a hose on tank trucks.
- Built-In Elbow/Swivel – Provides freedom of movement when used with a hose on tank trucks.
- Swivel – 2″ female NPT.
- Poppeted Adaptor and Coupler – Closes both ends of process during routine disconnect.
- Built-In Valve – For reliability of functionality. No additional valves required.
- Quick Disconnect Cam and Groove Design – Provides for smooth, easy connection/disconnection action.
- 360° Orientation – The coupling can be connected in any orientation onto the adaptor.
- Automatic Shut-Off Device – Minimizes product loss in the event of accidental disconnection.
- Lever Actuation – For easy open/closing.
- Manufactured in compliance with the highest quality standards of design, material, and construction.
- Available in Aluminum Plated Steel Internals with Buna-N Seals or Fluorocarbon.